Watch Live: Speakers Corner at FENS 2016
Join us live as we bring you the latest from the world’s smartest brains who are gathering in Copenhagen over the next three days.
Some of the world's leading neuroscientists will be gathering to discuss the latest scientific research on how our brains and nervous system works. ScienceNordic are of course there to report live on the event as it unfolds.
This year, ScienceNordic will be hosting the 'Speakers Corner' on Sunday 3rd, Monday 4th, and Tuesday 5th, where scientists will be invited to take to the stage with brief and concise presentations of the latest trends and developments within neuroscience.
You can watch the talks here through our live stream from the conference or head to YouTube, where you will find an updated playlist with all the videos.
Read more and see the full program: What are the hottest trends in neuroscience?
The program line-up is subject to change but the time slots are fixed. Tune in to ScienceNordic at these times for all the latest from ‘Speakers Corner.’
- Johannes J. Letzkus: Stay flexible: how we learn and remember
- Manuel Mameli: Hooked and Hijacked! My brain is on drugs!
- Tara Spires-Jones: Illuminating Brain Changes in Dementia
14.45-15.15 Future trends in neuroscience
- Florian Engert, Harvard University
12.15-12.45 Human Brain Project
- Albert Gjedde, University of Copenhagen
- Costas Anastassiou, Allen Institute
14.45-15.15 Cocaine Addiction
- Christian Luscher, Université de Genève
- Ulrik Gether, University of Copenhagen
12.15-12.45 Three Minute Thesis / Poster pitches
- Alessandra Chiara Folci, Medizinische Universität Graz
- Adam Edwards, Western Australian Neuroscience Research Institute
- Jane Wu, The University of Auckland
- You? Sign up if you’re interested!
14.45-15.15 Science & Cocktails – Science Communication LIVE
- Jácome Armas, Science & Cocktails
- Kavli PubTalks
- Get a free book—our guide to awesome science communication!!